Request More Information & Tour Campus
Take the first step and submit an online request for information or call the Office of Admissions at 210-698-7171. After reaching out, an Office of Admissions team member will contact you to help you learn more about TMI and to set up a phone call, Zoom meeting, or an in person tour.
Submit Online Parent Application & Engage With Current TMI Parents
All students seeking admission to TMI must complete an online application
for admission. The parent application form can be accessed on our website.
After submitting the online application, take some time to get to know the TMI community. Current TMI parents are available to answer questions for both middle and upper school families. Reach out to a member of the Office of Admissions and we will help get you connected.
Submit Additional Application Requirements
After submitting the online application, TMI requires 4 supplemental items to complete the admissions process:
- 3 Recommendations from current school year
- English teacher, Math teacher, and Principal are required and can be uploaded to the Online Admissions Portal
- Transcripts from the previous and current school year
- May be uploaded into the Online Admissions Portal or requested using the School Record Release Authorization Form available on our website
- Student Interview
- Student Interviews will be conducted during a campus tour, shadow day, or via Zoom
- Entrance Exam
- Students applying for grades 6-12 can contact the Office of Admissions to schedule the entrance exam. We understand the challenges of finding in-person testing options and will work with all families to meet the entrance exam requirement.