The Family Association is holding a contest to see which student can collect the most Box Tops during the summer months!
Earn money for TMI and rewards for you by collecting Box Tops for Education over the summer. The top collector of each grade will earn $20 in 2017 Homecoming Carnival Tickets AND front-of-lunch-line privileges for the month of September! For details on how to earn box tops, visit btfe.com or contact Karen Evers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contest runs May 25-August 25. Get clipping!
Family Association's Summer Sizzler Box Tops Competition Details:
1) Clipped box tops must be valid. Expired or damaged box tops will not count. Box tops must not expire before September 30.
2) Clipped box tops may be dropped off in collection boxes in Coates Hall Room 113 or Registrar's Office any time between May 25-Aug 25 during normal business hours.
3) To earn credit, box top collections must be identified with name and grade of collector. Collection bags and info sheets will be available at collection boxes.
4) E-box tops earnings must be verified via printed evidence of e-box top credits (print screen shot from btfe.com or other special offer site, and ensure student name and grade represented are on the document). Note: must be 18 years of age to earn e-credits. E-box tops can be earned through the Box Tops Bonus App, in-store special codes or offers or sweepstakes wins. Parents are highly encouraged to participate, as e-box tops earn more and faster than regular box tops. Visit btfe.com or contact Karen Evers at email@example.com to learn how to earn e-box tops.
5) Winners for each grade will be announced in chapel and News & Notes. The top collector for each grade earns $20 in 2017 Homecoming Carnival tickets and the privilege of going to the front of the lunch line for the month of September!