TMI offers both need-based financial aid and merit-based scholarships for returning students. The financial aid process considers a multitude of factors that combine to complete a family’s financial profile. The process at TMI is thorough and confidential. For families seeking financial aid, applications must be submitted every year.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will conduct the financial need analysis for all families seeking financial aid. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Paper applications are available for those who prefer not to apply online.
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
- Submit an application online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FZH4 before the deadline, along with the $30 application fee. Paper applications are available from the Office of Financial Aid.
- Submit all supporting documentation to FACTS immediately after completing the application and before January 15, 2017. Supporting documents include (but are not limited to) your 2015 tax return and W-2 forms.
PO Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
phone: (866) 315-9262
fax: (866) 315-9264
What Happens After You Apply:
- Confirm your application is complete. It is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete and all documents have been submitted.
- Your application will be reviewed and processed once all documents are received and verified.
- After your application is reviewed, you will receive notification of the decision. The maximum amount of a financial aid award is 60% of the cost of tuition. Room and board fees for Residential Life students are not covered by financial aid.
- Return your statement of intent. If you receive notice of an award, you must sign and return your statement of intent, indicating your decision to accept the award. Your award is not finalized until we receive your signed statement of intent.
Sallie Mae’s K-12 Family Education Loan is an ideal solution for families who need additional flexibility in paying for private education beyond financial aid, personal savings, or traditional payment plans. Get the money you need for tuition, books, computers, musical instruments, sports, room and board, and extracurricular activities. Have questions?
Get help deciding which loan is right for you.
Call (877) 279-7172
We encourage you to contact the TMI Office of Financial Aid with any specific questions regarding your application for financial assistance. Alex Hernandez, Director of Financial Aid
Phone: (210) 564-6159