After graduation from TMI, you become an important part of the alumni community and a part of the legacy that dates back to West Texas Military Academy, through the years of Texas Military Institute and now in the thriving community of TMI Episcopal. We hope you stay involved and form new and long-lasting bonds with your alma mater.
The TMI Alumni Association is here to strengthen ties among former students of TMI, as well as to support the mission, current students, and programs of the school through activities and charitable events.
The Alumni Relations office relies heavily on the generosity of alumni volunteers. To get involved and join the fun, you may assist by:
- Hosting regional events.
- Gathering news from classmates to submit to the school for the TMI Today magazine.
- Contacting classmates to promote their support of the Annual Fund.
- Helping plan and execute events such as the Sporting Clay Shoot, homecoming, the holiday party, and spring gatherings.
- Speaking to students about your college experience and career.
- Supporting school-wide events such as Stars Over TMI, Military Ball, and the Golf Tournament.
- Serving as class agent to organize class reunions.
- Providing general support as needed.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteer opportunities please contact the Director of Development, Valerie Tamez
, at (210) 564-6242 or email@example.com